PARALEGAL & REAL-ESTATE CONVEYANCER
Megan is happy to have found a place to work where she is excited to go to work each day to see her work family, collaborate on files and build lasting relationships with colleagues and clients.
This is what Megan has to say about what drew her to Lift Legal:
“I was specifically looking for a smaller boutique firm where I would be able to build relationships with clients and be a part of a growing team. Lift Legal offers me the ability to build these relationships and make meaningful connections. At Lift I am able to work on challenging files while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance.”
EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
- Megan has over 10 years experience in Real Estate.
- Megan has vast experience with purchases, sales, refinances, draw mortgages and private financing matters.
- Megan loves assisting first time home buyers with their first purchase by ensuring they enjoy the experience and understand the process fully.
- Megan is not afraid of a challenge and prides herself on being able to work efficiently and collaboratively with realtors, brokers, lenders, bankers, other legal professionals and clients in order to come to solutions and get deals closed on time.
- Megan graduated from the Paralegal Program at Vancouver Career College in 2012 and was immediately offered a position at a small law firm in Maple Ridge, BC as a real estate paralegal.
- Megan and her family moved to St. Albert, Alberta in 2015 and she continued to work as a real estate paralegal at a firm in Edmonton.
- Megan shortened her commute to work and joined Lift Legal in February of 2023 and is very excited to work and continue give back to the community she and her family have fallen in love with
In her spare time, Megan volunteers as a Scouter with 1st St. Albert Scouts Group. When not doing that, she can be found spending time with her family, rock climbing, reading, and enjoying outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing.