“After studying many different areas of law in university, I was drawn to corporate law, as it requires a specialized focus and attention to detail that suits my skillset. Lift Legal appealed to me as a smaller firm within which I could quickly develop my skills and be challenged daily. The variety of clients I am able to assist and the experience I am given is unparalleled in the industry. The attention and care given to each individual client at Lift best suits my values.”
EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
- Payge regularly incorporates Alberta and federal Corporations. In doing so she is efficient and ensures that future planning is considered.
- Payge assists with all manner of issues facing corporations, whether it be extra-provincially registering in another province, changing a corporation’s name, registering a trade name, reviving a struck corporation, or amending a corporations’ Articles.
- Payge is up to date on the requirements of the Business Corporations Act and approaches corporate law in an efficient and modern way.
- Payge takes pride in her organization, attention to detail, and her ability to learn at an accelerated pace. She keeps detailed corporate records for all of Lift Legal’s corporate clients.
- Payge regularly helps corporations who have either incorporated independently or fallen out of date to clean up their minute books to ensure compliance with the law.
- Payge aims to make the lives of Lift’s clients easier by always picking up the phone, sending documents out by DocuSign or assisting in any other way she can to make things streamlined and efficient.
- Shortly after graduating high school in 2017, Payge worked as a security guard at an oil site to save money to pay for university.
- Payge graduated from the Paralegal Studies program at MacEwan University with a 4.0 GPA and a spot on the Dean’s List.
- In April 2022, Payge began to work at Lift Legal as a practicum student as a part of her university program. After the practicum was over, she was hired full time and has been employed with Lift Legal ever since.
- Payge has obtained her Corporate Registry System (CORES) Level 2 accreditation and plans to complete Level 3 in the new year.
Payge was born in Fort McMurray but saw limited career growth in the small city and left for better opportunities in St. Albert. Payge is passionate about MMA, tattoos, food, and books.
When she’s not a Lift Legal. You can find Payge going for walks, watching cartoons, and visiting her family in Fort Mac.