Kaylee Del Frari
FAMILY LAW PARALEGAL
Kaylee is passionate about family law and after graduating from University joined Lift Legal to explore her interest in law.
This is what Kaylee has to say about what drew her to Lift Legal:
“After graduating University, I was unsure of the career path I wanted to pursue, but I knew that I wanted to gain work-based experience in a field I was interested in. Working in the area of Family Law alongside a skilled and successful Family Law Lawyer has reaffirmed what I already suspected – someday, I want to be a Lawyer!”
EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
- Kaylee is the first point of contact for family clients and counsel, answering client inquiries, addressing client concerns, providing clarification and attainable solutions, and providing status updates on files.
- Kaylee regularly commissions legal documents.
- Kaylee drafts all manner of family law documents including affidavits, divorce packages, separation agreements, cohabitation agreements, and pre/post-nuptial agreements
- Kaylee drafts transfers of land and releases of dower rights and assists family law clients with refinancing their real estate interests.
- Kaylee graduated with distinction from the University of Alberta in 2021 with a Bachelor of Criminology degree.
- As of 2022, Kaylee is a Commissioner of Oaths in and for the province of Alberta.
Kaylee grew up in Cold Lake, Alberta and re-located to Edmonton, Alberta in September of 2017 to attend the University of Alberta. In her last year of school, Kaylee was recruited by a professor to join a research study on the School
Resource Office Program in Edmonton schools. Kaylee was also the recipient of the 2021 Sociology Undergraduate Essay Award Competition for her essay entitled “Further Exploiting Canadian Sex Workers: Bill C-36.
While working at Lift Legal, Kaylee has found her passion in the realm of Family Law and has been busy studying to write her LSAT.
When Kaylee is not grinding away at the office or studying, you can find her on Whyte Avenue enjoying a nice cold beer with her friends. In her spare time, Kaylee frequently enjoys reading, working out, playing dodgeball, and binging Criminal Minds.