PARALEGAL & REAL-ESTATE CONVEYANCER
Gayleen is happy to have found a place to work where she is excited to go to work each day to see her work family, collaborate on files and build lasting relationships with colleagues and clients.
This is what Gayleen has to say about what drew her to Lift Legal:
“I was specifically looking for a smaller boutique firm where I would be able to build relationships with clients and be a part of a growing team. Lift Legal offers me the ability to build these relationships and make meaningful connections. At Lift I am able to work on challenging files while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance.”
EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
- Gayleen has over 15 years experience in the commercial and residential real estate field.
- Gayleen has vast experience with commercial and residential purchases and sales, bank and private financing matters, and loans under the Canadian Small Business Financing Act.
- Gayleen loves assisting first time home buyers with their first purchase by ensuring they enjoy the experience and understand the process fully.
- Gayleen is not afraid of a challenge and prides herself on being able to work efficiently and collaboratively with realtors, brokers, lenders, bankers, other legal professionals and clients in order to come to solutions and get deals closed on time.
- Gayleen has her accreditation with the Alberta Personal Property Registry.
- Gayleen graduated from the Legal Assistant Program at Career College in 1997 and was immediately offered a position at a small law firm in downtown Edmonton.
- After taking a break for several years, in 2012 Gayleen returned to work as a paralegal after raising two children.
- From 2016-2022 Gayleen worked at a couple of large downtown law firms gaining extensive real estate experience.
- After tiring of the large firm legal scene, Gayleen joined Lift Legal in May of 2022.
In her spare time, Gayleen provides respite care to families with special needs children. When not doing that, she can be found spending time with her family, snuggling with her dog, reading, and enjoying outdoor activities such as biking, quadding, sea-dooing, and paddle boarding.